Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Remember remember impending November, or Don't mind me, I'm just hearing the screen door in every dollar bill that could kill me

Lawdy lawdy, look who's tardy. There have been a great many social gatherings and public smatterings and passings ons and things and happenings. As can be the case, much water has passed since last we met. As always, Mr. Nick Cameron galvanizes and we queue up and we remember nonetheless.

We sound on down to The Resource Centre for Teens this Saturday for All Age, and pledge allegiance next Saturday to the end of things as One. Join us won't you, before the next Hallowed Eve and the end of We.

Host: I took the law and threw it away, 'cause there's nothing wrong.
Hostess: It's just for play
Wooden Wives. Wake up in the morning,
fold hands, pray for rain.
The Strawmen. Bedroom window made out of bricks.
Little you little me. Little me little you.
[At left, Chief Engineer.]
Kelley Consolvo and Shawna Waterall.
Two projectors. Two Projectors.
Good night sweet heart, it is time to go...



No comments:

Post a Comment